The most difficult part of my day job is to lose a client, there are multiple ways that can occur in my field, but last week I lost a client to the most permanent kind of loss. I received the sad news that she had passed away in her sleep. She was a very pleasant woman, someone I can legitimately speak very highly of in her dedication to her treatment, positive attitude, and kindness. As an expression of my condolences I created this sympathy card to send to her family in hopes of providing comfort in this difficult time.
- Cream cardstock from my stash
- Black cardstock by core’dinations
- Embossing folder (Cane Paisley) by Anna Griffin
- Green scalloped oval diecut from my stash
- Gold embossed flower diecuts by Anna Griffin
- Foam squares
- Tombow mono multi glue
- Embossing buddy
- BoBunny Sentiment Stamp (With Sympathy)
- VersaMark inkpad
- Gold Filigree Fine Art powder
- Zap heat gun by American Crafts
- Fiskars triple track paper trimmer
Using the embossing folder, I was able to create a classy tone on tone mat. This was then embellished using the gold embossed roses, gold toned jewels and a gold embossed sentiment on the scalloped oval top mat.
Inside the card is a blank crème cardstock for writing a personalized message.
I truly hope this greeting card will be able to provide even the most minimal comfort. What comforting words have you said to someone mourning the loss of a loved one, please comment below?
Thank you for visiting.