Hello crafty friends!
Mother’s day is just around the corner and I wanted to be sure to create a few Spanish cards for the occasion.
I have never been very “girly” and wanted to create simple, modern, minimal frills cards.
For these cards I also used older patterned paper I had and I tried to use as much of the paper I cut as I could.
I sometimes sketch card layouts to have premade templates to create from but with these cards I just played around with the paper and composition until I felt happy with the results.
- Precut and folded pattern blank A2 size card – Recollections
- Black cardstock – Recollections (Top fold 4 1/4 x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″)
- Coral cardstock – Recollections (Top fold 4 1/4 x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″)
- Kraft cardstock – Recollections (4 x 5 1/4″, Strip for fishtail banner, any size would do)
- Cream cardstock – my stash (4 x 5 1/4″, 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ strip)
- Hand painted paper – my stash (4 x 5 1/4″, 2 pieces)
- Floral diecuts – my stash
- Beige texture paper – my stash
- Screenprint pattern paper – Recollections (3 3/4″ x 5″)
- Versafine Onyx black archival ink pad
- Micron Marker – #02
- Clear letter stamps – my stash
- Foam tape
- Tombow glue
- Glue dots
- Darice Dream sequins
- Fiskars paper trimmer
- Westcott nonstick KleenEarth scissors
- EK Success precision scissors
- Heart hole punch – my stash
I like that the cards are not over the top or too frilly and girly. I hope this post sparked creative inspiration. And may all the beautiful moms out there enjoy an amazing and well deserved day!
Until next time XoXo!
<meta name=”p:domain_verify” content=”4bb8baad630b1d6ed23c017c28fc1424″/>