Hello crafty friends! How fitting is it that I return to blogging after exactly 1 year? =)
For this year’s Father’s Day cards I used the following supplies (pictured above):
- 6×6 pattern cardstock in zigzag and polka dot light blue and navy; Pebbles Inc., Everyday paper pad
- 6×6 light blue textured cardstock; DCWV®, Cardstock Stack Neutrals
- 6×6 Navy blue textured cardstock; DCWV®, Cardstock Stack Pastels
- White 60lb cardstock; Neenah Classic Crest® Solar White Cardstock
Glitter tape: Recollections™
- Cuttlebug; Fabric Swatches Set
- Darice; polka dots
Stamps: Woodware Craft Collection, Happy Father’s Day
Corrugated Cardboard: My stash
- Ranger clear embossing ink pad
- Inkadinkadoo Embossing Magic
- Ranger Embossing Powder, Super Fine Silver
- Fiskars paper trimmer and Bypass paper trimmer
- foam tape
- Westcott nonstick KleenEarth Scissors
- American Crafts heat tool
- Spellbinders die Phrase set 2, Hooray!
- Lawn Fawn die, Wishes
- Recollections, Silver and white twine
- Elmer’s Craft Bond
Here is a picture of the completed Father’s Day cards. These are extra special to me because they will be given to my dad and husband, I don’t know where my life would be without them.
I was also determined NOT to leave scraps so I used as much left over paper as I had and created 3 more cards! They are also masculine and can be for any occasion.
A video is available on the creation of these cards and can be viewed here.
This is all for today!
Wishing all those amazing dads out there a wonderful Father’s Day!
Until next time XoXo