For this Whatup Wednesday video (available on YouTube) I felt inspired by the arrival of beautifully warmer weather and created small original illustrations on trading cards colored in with watercolor paints purchased at Five Below. Art does not need to break the bank if it comes from the heart.
- White Trading card – The Paper Cut (2 1/2 x 3 1/2″)
- Pre-cut and folded patterned blank card – Recollections
- Scrap paper strips
- Cardstock in Light green, Navy, Dark purple, Kraft – Recollections (3 3/4 x 2 3/4″)
- Watercolor paint – Royal Longnickel
- Marvy White Gel pen (0.1)
- Fiskars paper trimmer
- Micron Marker #02
- Pentel Arts Aquash Watercolor brush
- Foam tape
- Polka dot embossing folder – Darice
- Westcott nonstick Kleen Earth Scissors
- Amy Tangerine and Dear Lizzy Roller Stamps
- Banner die – Spellbinders Hipster 1
I hope you enjoyed this post and that it inspired some creativity. Thank you for being here!
Until next time XoXo!